Sunday, March 8, 2009

Extreme Birthday Makeover...Da Hubby Edition

Yep. It's HIS birthday today. The big 42. He decided it was time for a change. My rock-n-roll man is growing up. But, he'll always be a rocker! So here is the before shot...



Cute, right?



Are you ready?







Seriously, you may want to sit down.









Wait for it...













Wait for it...












Wait for it...










Are you ready?





WOW!!! See what I mean!?!?! Holy butter beans!! He is such a hottie AND he puts up with me taking pictures of him!!




Did I mention that he cooks, too?

Yes, my friends, life, indeed, is so very good. Happy birthday, Hottie, uuh, I mean, Hubby!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you honey!

Love the makeover... and tell him he still looks like a rocker!

MamaBear said...

You forgot to add that he wears a mean apron too. :)

Thanks for stopping by today. It's been fun to meet new people thanks to I heart faces. You're entries are GREAT!