Sunday, October 5, 2008

Give "Two" a Chance...



Here's a shorty for you (Don't pass out - I actually can say something brief once in awhile.)

As you know (or not) I sing and lead our vocalists at my church and my hubby runs sound so we are required to get to church early to set up and prepare for rehearsal on Sunday mornings. Usually we are one of three that gets there that early. One morning recently one of those three, our drummer, had arrived a few minutes before us and and was waiting for the church doors to be unlocked.

As we pulled up he shot us a grin and a peace sign. Perri started giggling and said, "Mommy, he two'ed me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'm gonna start "two-ing" people! They'll think I'm a hippy from the 60's, but WE'LL REALLY know what's up.....