Monday, July 20, 2009

Vote for Mike Byson!!


Just for fun, my family submitted a name to a baby buffalo naming contest for a park here in the city well known for its roaming buffalo! (Shelby Farms) 8 names are being chosen for the 8 babies that were born this year. Out of over 400 submissions our name, “Mike Byson,” (Da Hubby's idea), was chosen as one of the 16 finalists! Yay, us!

I am shamelessly asking, OK, maybe begging my friends and family to go to http://www.shelbyfarmspark.org/sfpc/ to vote for our name to win! Just click the link, then click the “vote here” link, and vote for “Mike Byson.” You can only vote one time per email address and we would love to have as many as possible! Anyone from anywhere can vote!

This would thrill my kids to death if we could win of one of the 8 names!! Thanks for humoring me and taking a second to do this! I’ll owe ya one!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Voted, just for you! I think that is honestly the cutest name of all.... too fun!

The Perkins Trio said...

I voted!! Good luck :) Cute name, too!!