Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello!

Wowsers! It's been awhile, hasn't it? It's not that I don't love you anymore, it's just I have been sooo busy! I have so much I need to catch up on with you, birthdays, pumpkin patch stories, tons-o-stuff, but it's probably going to take some time!

First, I know I still owe you some Disney World pictures. I have SO MANY, so it's been a bit overwhelming trying to figure out how to show them to you without boring you to death and also trying to get the time to edit all of them. I think since I know some of you will not want to scroll throw a ton of images on my blog I am going to show them in a slide show format. And don't worry I just picked out my favorites. I won't make you suffer through all of them!

Doing a slide show kinda sucks though because the slide shows sometimes boogers up the pictures and distorts them, but what can you do? So, I am going to divide our vacation days up and do a show for each. Please feel free to skip them if you get tired of hearing about Mickey Mouse!

The first set of photos is of Sea World. Again, sorry the some of the photos of fuzzy - it makes me vomit in my mouth a bit, because I am a perfectionist when it come to my pictures and they don't really look like that, but again, trying to get over it.

So, enjoy! I will post day 2 of of vacation soon! Miss you guys and hope to get caught up soon!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Orlando Vacation 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

breanne said...

looks like so much fun! i love the cases of water, lol. and your camera strap cover turned out so cute!

Amy said...

Miss you girl! But I soooooo get busyness! I haven't been as faithful to post either, but it's all good!

Hugs... Amy